SOLD OUT! Basics of Plan Reading Program
Basics of Plan Reading Program
Join Joe Kelly and learn how to read and interpret construction plans in this two part class covering schedules, elevations, details, sections and more.
This plan reading course is designed for construction managers, trade partners as well as those who provide services and products to the construction industry who would like to expand their foundational knowledge with facilitator lead practice at reading construction plans.
Participants will learn about:
- Scales, Lines and Symbols
- Elevations, Sections and Details
- Civil and Structural Drawings
- Exterior & Interior Details and Finishes
- Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Drawings