AGC MA Announces Annual Safety Awards Recipients
AGC MA held its annual Safety Breakfast Awards program on Friday, June 17th, 2022 to honor 32 AGC member firms for their outstanding commitment to safety in 2021 in the commercial construction industry.
The National Safety Award recognizes firms that have developed and successfully implemented industry-leading safety standards across its portfolio of work. The award program incentivizes construction firms to evaluate and improve existing safety standards. To qualify for a Safety Award, an AGC-member firm must participate in the AGC Safety Awards Program for three consecutive years and have either zero lost-day incidence cases, or an average incidence case rate 25% below the average rate of all firms that participate in that division.
The 2021 NASA recipients include:
- Bond Civil and Utility Construction, Inc.
- Citywide Contracting, LLC
- Colantonio, Inc.
- Commodore Builders
- Construction Coordinators, Inc.
- D.A. Sullivan & Sons, Inc.
- Erland Construction, Inc.
- Ernest Guigli & Sons, Inc.
- F.W. Madigan Company, Inc.
- G. Greene Construction Co., Inc.
- Gilbane Building Company
- Lee Kennedy Co., Inc.
- M.L. McDonald Drywall
- Sea-Dar Construction
- Senate Construction Corp.
- Shawmut Design and Construction
- Siena Construction Corporation
- Tocci Building Corporation
- W.S. Kenney Co. Inc.
- W.T. Rich Company, Inc.
- Walsh Brothers, Inc.
- Weston & Sampson, Inc.
The 2021 Merit Award recipients include:
- Bond Building Construction, Inc.
- C.E. Floyd Company, Inc.
- Central Ceilings, Inc.
- Consigli Construction Co., Inc.
- Dimeo Construction Company
- Elaine Construction Company, Inc.
- John Moriarty & Associates, Inc.
- TG Gallagher
Thank you to the program’s premier sponsors Mclaughlin Insurance & Risk Management, MCAP and JobsiteCare.
Congratulations to all the award recipients!
About AGC MA
Building Excellence is what AGC MA and our members signify. As the leading commercial construction association in the Commonwealth, AGC MA provides member benefits and business resources for the state’s building industry.
The Association offers valuable management education, exemplary safety training, and dedicated advocacy for our members and the industry at large, continually improving the quality, integrity and responsibilities to the general public and its surrounding communities