Support AGC MA’s Legislative Efforts by Contributing to the AGC MA PAC
Over 7,000 bills are filed for each two-year election cycle on Beacon Hill by competing interest groups. The AGC/Mass PAC (Political Action Committee) was created to advance AGC’s legislative agenda to advance & protect your interests at the State House.
Specifically, the AGC/Mass PAC:
- Enables AGC to contribute to candidates who support AGC’s legislative agenda on Beacon Hill
- Enables AGC Staff and Lobbyist access to key legislators and their staff at political fundraisers
- Enables AGC to secure follow-up meetings at the State House to discuss AGC positions
- Enables AGC to slow or stop bills harmful to AGC members
- Levels the playing field with competing interest groups
As an AGC MA Member, YOUR financial support is critical to forging key political alliances and securing AGC’s successful legislative agenda.