2020 Young Contractors Professional Institute | 12 - Results-Focused 1/2 Day Seminars
The YCPI program consists of 12 - sessions
beginning in January and ending in October 2020
Learn the strategies, build the skills you need most now to:
- Accelerate career progress
- Take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Improve job performance and productivity
- Learn current best practices
- Win work with existing and new clients
- Add greater value in your company
Now in our 19th successful year with 400+ alumni, YCPI features:
- Building the skills most important now
- Industry leader instructors
- Hands-on learning methods
- Six joint sessions with BSA Young Architects
- Scheduled for your convenience, 2-5 pm
- Organized for immediate and lasting results
New England's best construction organizations have sent their best people to YCPI:
Archer Corporation, Bond Brothers, Brandeis University, Callahan, JC Cannistraro, CCB, Central Ceilings, Charter Environmental, Colantonio, Commodore, Consigli, Dacon, Deiulis Brothers, Elaine, Erland, CE Floyd, TG Gallagher, Gilbane, G Greene, Greenscape, E Guigli & Sons, Hart Engineering, Hinckley Allen, ML McDonalds, NE Waterproofing, North Shore Mechanical, Daniel O?Connell's Sons, Royal Steam, WT Rich, Salem Glass, Sea Dar, Security, Siena, Skanska, Tightline, Marc Truant, Walsh Brothers, Weston & Sampson, Turner, etc.
(Read more information and view the full schedule)
This program is eligible for MCAP Reimbursement
AGC Members that are MCAP contributors will receive 75% reimbursement of the registration fee for this program after the full registration fee is paid to AGC. The maximum reimbursement allowed for each program is $4,000 per firm. Attendance is mandatory for reimbursement.
The maximum reimbursement allowed for all eligible programs is $15,000 per year.