Casual Conversations with Kick Ass Women in Construction
BWiC invites you to join the conversation, to build connection, advance an initiative, maybe even solve a problem or two. We are honored to welcome prominent women within the commercial construction industry to share the intentional and the serendipitous, their hero’s and the villain’s, the opportunities captured, lost and set free, and what they spend far too much time doing, with their time. We promise, it will be worth yours.
We welcome featured speaker Robin Dorogusker, Chief Operating Officer, Hereva Consultants, Inc.
Robin handles all aspects of the day-to-day operations at Hereva Consultants, Inc. Utilizing her leadership skills and business acumen, Robin will manage, lead and supervise multidisciplinary teams in achieving the long-term goals of both Hereva and our clients. Robin has been with Hereva since its inception in 2014 and has fostered a culture of excellence and continual improvement within the company. She has been a key player in business development, client management, team leadership, talent acquisition and development, marketing and branding for Hereva while providing project management and client services.
She has been instrumental in bringing in new business, while stressing the need to give back to the community which we serve. Robin has guided the organization toward a future designed to not only give the best to our clients but also help our project professionals, mentoring them to help accelerate their careers and make their goals a reality.
With more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate projects, Robin brings a thorough knowledge of the industry and has proven herself to be creative and able to manage innovation well.
Robin will continue to provide leadership in all areas of project delivery, including negotiations, client team selection, program management and project management for design and construction, as well as managing relationships with clients and manage ongoing client services.
• Strategic planning, program management, change management and workplace consulting
• Understanding and developing process improvement, benchmarking and establishing best practices
• Managing vendor contracts and management; FF&E, including procurement, re-use and disposition
• iRobot, Bedford, MA
• Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Boston, MA
• Holographics, Hudson, MA
• Cytonome, Boston, MA
• Cambrian Innovation, Watertown, MA
• Moderna, Norwood and Cambridge, MA
• Waverley Hall, Cambridge, MA
• Topseld Housing Authority, Topseld, MA
Education and Professional Activities
• Bachelor of Arts – University of Connecticut, 1984 Wentworth Institute of Technology, Adjunct Faculty, Facilities Planning and
• 2005 - 2009 IFMA
• 2007 - 2010: Lecturer, Project Planning & Mgmt., CFM; Education Committee Chair. NEBFM Conference Chair.
• OSHA 30-hour certication JLL Mentorship Program participant, 2014
• Member CORENET New England
Thank you to our series sponsor:
QuickBooks Online Advanced for Contractors
|Leslie||Capachietti||Automated Financial Solutions|
|Jacqueline||Falla||Elaine Construction, Inc.|
|Leigh||Warren||Massachusetts State College Building Authority|
|Amanda||Forde||Massachusetts State College Building Authority|
|Caroline||Fitzgerald||RMF Engineering, Inc.|
|Philip||Pavlovich||Siena Construction Corp.|
|Carli||Cabana||Siena Construction Corp.|
|Terrence||Hayes||Siena Construction Corp.|
|Tracey||Hartford||Windover Construction LLC|