Upgrade Your DOT Drug Testing & Compliance Program
If your company employs CDL drivers, it can be challenging to keep your drug testing & compliance program up to date. Complex and changing regulations create pitfalls that can result in hefty penalties or worse.
Join ARCpoint Labs for an in-depth conference on how to upgrade your drug testing & compliance program. Whether you are a small company with a few drivers, or a large multi-state carrier, this conference will provide you with insights & tools you can apply immediately.
- DOT Audits: How to Approach with Preparation & Confidence
- FMCSA Clearinghouse: Refresher & January Regulatory Changes
- Marijuana & CBD: Trends, Pitfalls & Best Policy Practices
- Vehicle Telematics: Next Level Fleet Safety to Protect your Business
- Hire Today, Drive Tomorrow: Best Hiring Practices for CDL Drivers
- George Gilpatrick, Jr. | Managing Partner | Cahill Swift
- Jo McGuire | Executive Director | NDASA
- Joshua Kelly | President | Fleetwide Consulting
- Leslie Prince | Managing Director | Compliance Systems
- Representative | FMCSA Clearinghouse
Hosted by ARCpoint Labs, in partnership with:
- National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- National Energy & Fuels Institute (NEFI)
ARCpoint Labs is a leading provider of drug testing and compliance solutions to the transportation and safety-sensitive industries. Offices in Woburn, Southborough, Worcester and Braintree.